Application for admission now available till 30 June 2019 ( only for the EMBA-EMPA Dual Degree Program ). all admission applications will be submitted online. No applications will be accepted via email or regular mail.
Please read the following instructions carefully:
1. Create an application on the DI admission portal
2. Applicants can submit one application only. dublicate applications will be disregarded
3. Applicants can save their application progress and apply in several sessions.
4. Applicants are required to upload all application materials via the online portal
5. Applicants can request references online via the online application system
6. Referees receive the reference request automatically and are able to fill out the reference forms online
7. Applicants are able to check the status of their references online and can remind a referee or create a new reference request even after submission of the application
8. The application attachments are as follows:
- Identification document: Qatari ID for citizens and residents of Qatar
- Undergraduate transcripts. Senior year students should submit all their obtained transcripts to date
- Graduation certificate or diploma for graduates
- Resume (CV)
- TOEFL or IELTS results or official statement stating that the degree was taught in English as a main language of instruction
- Personal Statement
- Academic Essay (for applicants to the School of Social Sciences and Humanities and the Conflict and Humanitarian Action and Critical Security Studies)
- Academic writing samples and publications if available
* Please deactivate the pop-up blocker if needed in your browser.
For more information, please visit the admissions requirements page or contact the admissions office.