applicants must fill in the online application form and submit, where
indicated, all required and supporting documents. Please read the
following admission requirements and conditions carefully and then go to
the online application page:
1. The applicant must have earned a bachelor's degree (Full time study) or its equivalent and obtain one of the minimum grades mentioned in the attached table.
Applicants of Master of Development Economics must earn a bachelor's
degree in the last five years and this is not required for the rest of
the school programs.
Applicants of Executive Master of Public Administration must have a
cumulative experience of 5 to 10 years working in public or non-profit
organizations, and at least 3 years of management experience at the
middle or senior management level.
4. Applicants of Dual Executive Master of Public and Business Administration must have a minimum of 5 years of management experience.
Scholarships are not available for executive programs. All admitted
students will commit to timely payment of tuition fees or provide proof
of sponsorship from their employer or from a government entity in Qatar.
Students in their final BA year are eligible to apply for admission if
they obtain their final degrees by August 1st of the same year.
7. The applicant must be able to study and research academically in Arabic with a measure of English language proficiency note that speakers of languages other than Arabic will be invited to take an Arabic test (oral and written) before admission.
8. Applicants can submit one application only. duplicate applications will be disregarded.
the online application form has been submitted in full, with all the
required and supporting documents, the application will be assessed.
1. Copy of official identification (Passport for International students - Qatari ID for citizens and residents of Qatar)
2. A bachelor's degree certified by official authorities.
transcripts certified by official authorities including all transferred
courses if any. Senior year students submit their latest transcripts.
minimum of TWO references from academics familiar with the applicant's
work requested via the online application form. An additional letter of
recommendation may be submitted by a supervisor from previous
5. Meet one of the English requirements: English Scores.pdf
* If applicable, submit proof that your language of instruction in your previous academic program was English.
* Graduation requirement an Academic IELTS score of 6.5 or TOEFL iBt score of 79.
Admitted students with IELTS score of 5.5 or 6 are required to satisfy
the graduation requirement during their study at the Institute. The
student is exempted if he or she submits the test again during the study
and achieves the score required for graduation.
of Executive Master of Public Administration are exempted from
submitting the English admission test, however graduation requirement
applied by submitting an IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent during the
study at the Institute.
6. Applicants of EEMPA program should submit one of the following test scores:
- The Business Admissions Test BAT (administered by DI), or;
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE), or;
- The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT).
7. All official transcripts should be translated in Arabic or English.
8. A personal statement (Content & Instruction file).
9. Updated curriculum vitae (CV).