All applicants must fill in the online application form and submit, where indicated, all required and supporting documents. Please read the following admission requirements and conditions carefully and then go to the online application page:
1. The applicant must have earned a bachelor's degree (Full time study) or its equivalent and obtain one of the minimum grades mentioned in the attached table in the last five years, except applicants for the Journalism, Conflict Management and Humanitarian Action, Critical Security Studies, Social Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Social Work and Human Rights programs.
2. Students in their final BA year are eligible to apply for admission if they obtain their final degrees by August 1st of the same year.
3. The applicant must be able to study and research academically in Arabic with a measure of English language proficiency, note that speakers of languages other than Arabic will be invited to take an Arabic test (oral and written) before admission.
4. Applicants can submit one application only. duplicate applications will be disregarded.
5. The priority in admission to the History program is for applicants with a Bachelor of History or Sociology & Anthropology or Political Sciences.
6.The Priority in admission to the Social Work program is for applicants who have professional or volunteer experience not less than two years after finishing their university studies.
7. The priority in admission to the Clinical Psychology program is for applicants with a Bachelor of Psychology.
Once the online application form has been submitted in full, with all the required and supporting documents, the application will be assessed.
1. Copy of official identification (Passport for International students - Qatari ID for citizens and residents of Qatar).
2. A bachelor's degree certified by official authorities.
3. Undergraduate transcripts certified by official authorities including all transferred courses if any. Senior year students submit their latest transcripts.
4. A minimum of TWO references from academics familiar with the applicant's work requested via the online application form. An additional letter of recommendation may be submitted by a supervisor from previous employment.
5. Meet one of the English requirements: English Scores.pdf
* If applicable, submit proof that your language of instruction in your previous academic program was English.
*Graduation requirement an Academic IELTS score of 6.5 or TOEFL iBt score of 79. Admitted students with IELTS score of 5.5 or 6 are required to satisfy the graduation requirement during their study at the Institute. The student is exempted if he or she submits the test again during the study and achieves the score required for graduation.
6. All official transcripts should be translated in Arabic or English.
7. A personal statement (Content and Instruction File).pdf
8. Academic Essay Content and Instruction file.pdf
9. Updated curriculum vitae (CV).