All applicants must fill in the online application form and submit, where indicated, all required and supporting documents due by February 15, 2019. Please read the following admission requirements and conditions carefully and then go to the online application page:
The applicant must have earned a bachelor's degree or its equivalent and obtain one of the minimum grades mentioned in the attached table
Senior year students with graduation due by August 1, 2019 are allowed to apply
The applicant must be able to study and research academically in Arabic with a measure of English language proficiency.
Applicants can submit one application only. duplicate applications will be disregarded
Once the online application form has been submitted in full, with all the required and supporting documents, the application will be assessed.
1. Copy of official identification (Passport for International students - Qatari ID for citizens and residents of Qatar)
2. A bachelor's degree certified by official authorities
3. Undergraduate transcripts certified by official authorities including all transferred courses if any. Senior year students submit their latest transcripts
4. A minimum of TWO references from academics familiar with the applicant's work requested via the online application form. An additional letter of recommendation may be submitted by a supervisor from previous employment.
5. Meet one of the English requirements: English scores.pdf
· If applicable, submit proof that your language of instruction in your previous academic program was in English.
· Graduation requirement an IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent. Admitted students with IELTS score of 5.5 or 6 are required to satisfy the graduation requirement during their study at the Institute. The student is exempted if he or she submits the test again during the course of the study and achieves the score required for graduation
6. All official transcripts should be translated in Arabic or English
7. A personal statement (Content & instruction file). Please note that personal statements for the program of Clinical Psychology have to be written in English.
8. Updated curriculum vitae (CV) in Arabic or English (English only for applications to Clinical Psychology).