1. At least five 5 years of management experience.
2. A Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 3. Professional Fluency in English.
- - Online Application
- - Undergraduate Academic Transcripts.
- - Personal Statement.
- - English language requirement:
- - A minimum score of 78 in the TOEFL iBt test, or;
- - A minimum score of 6 in the Academic IELTS test, or;
- - Proof of having completed a Bachelor's degree in which the language of instruction was entirely in English.
- - Test Scores of either:
- * The Business Admissions Test BAT (administered by DI), or;
- * The Graduate Record Examination (GRE), or;
- * The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT).
31 October 2019
21 February 2020
Program Start Date:
If you are ready, Apply Here.