Application for admission will be available on November 16, 2021.
Please read the following instructions carefully:
1. Create an application on the DI admission portal.
2. Applicants can submit one application only. duplicate applications will be disregarded.
3. Applicants can save their application progress and apply in several sessions.
4. Applicants are required to upload all application materials via the online portal.
5. Applicants can request references online via the online application system.
6. Referees receive the reference request automatically and can fill out the reference forms online.
7. Applicants can check the status of their references online and can remind a referee or create a new reference request even after submission of the application.
The application attachments are as follows:
- A Copy of official identification (Passport for International students - Qatari ID for citizens and residents of Qatar).
- A bachelor's and master's degree certified by official authorities.
- A bachelor's and master's transcripts certified by official authorities including all transferred courses if any.
- A Copy of a valid IELTS academic or TOEFL iBt test score.
- A copy of the master's Thesis, Capstone, or a Research sample.
- A copy of statement of interest.
- A copy of preliminary doctoral dissertation proposal.
- A minimum of THREE academic reference letters to be sent via the online application form.
- GRE test scores.
- A copy of updated curriculum vitae (CV).