Application for admission will be available on October 26, 2020 to February 15, 2021. all admission applications must be submitted online.
Please read the following instructions carefully:
1. Create an application on the DI admission portal.
2. Applicants can submit one application only. duplicate applications will be disregarded.
3. Applicants can save their application progress and apply in several sessions.
4. Applicants are required to upload all application materials via the online portal.
5. Applicants can request references online via the online application system.
6. Referees receive the reference request automatically and can fill out the reference forms online.
7. Applicants can check the status of their references online and can remind a referee or create a new reference request even after submission of the application.
The application attachments are as follows:
- Identification document: Qatari ID for citizens and residents of Qatar.
- Undergraduate transcripts. Senior year students should submit all their obtained transcripts to date.
- Graduation certificate or diploma for graduates.
- Resume (CV).
- TOEFL or IELTS results or official statement stating that the degree was taught in English as a main language of instruction.
- Personal Statement.
- Academic Essay (for applicants to the School of Social Sciences and Humanities).
For more information, please visit the admissions requirements page or contact the admissions office.