All applicants must fill in the online application form and submit, where indicated, all required and supporting documents. Please read the following admission requirements and conditions carefully and then go to the online application page:
1. The applicant must have earned a bachelor's degree (Full time study) or its equivalent and obtain one of the minimum grades mentioned in the attached table.
2. Applicants of Master of Development Economics must earn a bachelor's degree in the last five years and this is not required for the rest of the school programs.
3. Applicants of Executive Master of Public Administration must have a cumulative experience of 5 to 10 years working in public or non-profit organizations, and at least 3 years of management experience at the middle or senior management level.
4. Scholarships are not available for executive programs. All admitted students will commit to timely payment of tuition fees or provide proof of sponsorship from their employer or from a government entity in Qatar.
5. Students in their final BA year are eligible to apply for admission if they obtain their final degrees by August 1st of the same year.
6. The applicant must be able to study and research academically in Arabic with a measure of English language proficiency note that speakers of languages other than Arabic will be invited to take an Arabic test (oral and written) before admission.
7. Applicants can submit one application only. duplicate applications will be disregarded.
Once the online application form has been submitted in full, with all the required and supporting documents, the application will be assessed.
1. Copy of official identification (Passport for International students - Qatari ID for citizens and residents of Qatar)
2. A bachelor's degree certified by official authorities.
3. Undergraduate transcripts certified by official authorities including all transferred courses if any. Senior year students submit their latest transcripts.
4. A minimum of TWO references from academics familiar with the applicant's work requested via the online application form. An additional letter of recommendation may be submitted by a supervisor from previous employment.
5. Submit a valid minimum IELTS academic score 5.5 or TOEFL iBt score 59.
*The student Is exempt from the English language
requirement If he obtained a bachelor's degree from one of the American,
British, Canadian, or Australian universities or from their overseas branches,
or from Qatari universities that adopt the English language as a teaching path.
* Graduation requirement an Academic IELTS score of 6.5 or TOEFL iBt score of 79. Admitted students with IELTS score of 5.5 or 6 are required to satisfy the graduation requirement during their study at the Institute. The student is exempted if he or she submits the test again during the study and achieves the score required for graduation.
* Applicants of Executive Master of Public Administration are exempted from submitting the English admission test, however graduation requirement applied by submitting an IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent during the study at the Institute.
6. Applicants of Executive Master of Public Administration should submit an experience certificate from their employer stating that they have at least 3 years of experience as a manager or its equivalent.
7. All official transcripts should be translated in Arabic or English.
8. A personal statement (Content & Instruction file).
9. Updated curriculum vitae (CV).