In 2021, the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies established a special alumni affairs office that is responsible for enhancing communication with all graduates inside and outside Qatar and facilitating their participation in various educational and community activities in order to promote their contributions at the local and global levels. The Institute also supports the Alumni Association and the formation of a social, professional, and academic networking platform for its graduates.
About the graduates of the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies
Six cohorts have graduated from the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies since its establishment in 2015. They came from more than 40 countries and enrolled in the School of Social Sciences and Humanities and the School of Economics, Administration and Public Policy. The total number of graduates so far is 1034 male and female graduates.
The role of the Alumni Affairs Office is to enhance DI's relationship with its alumni through:
- Constant communication with DI graduates.
- Strengthening the relationship between the graduates and DI.
- Providing projects and services that encourage communication between
graduates and DI.
- Building relationships between graduates by organizing meetings for graduates
of different cohorts.
Alumni Affairs Office Services:
Doha Institute for Graduate Studies, through the Alumni Affairs Office, offers its graduates several services that benefit them after completing their studies at DI on many personal and professional levels.
These services include:
- Discounts in several stores and hotels in Qatar.
- The opportunity to attend scientific workshops, seminars, and conferences held
by the Doha Institute and the Arab Center.
- Providing support and guidance to develop the graduate's professional journey
and qualify him to enter the employment market.
- A discount on the publications of the Arab Center for Research and Policy
- A discount on all training workshops offered by the Language Center.