All applicants must fill in the online application form and submit, where indicated, all required and supporting documents. Please read the following admission requirements and conditions carefully and then go to the online application page:
1. Applicant must have acquired a bachelor's degree (Full time study) or its equivalent and obtain one of the minimum grades mentioned in the attached table.
2. Applicants in their final BA year are eligible to apply for admission if they obtain their final degrees by August 1st of the same year, as a maximum deadline.
3. The applicant must be able to academically study and do research in Arabic with a measure of English language proficiency. Note that speakers of languages other than Arabic will be invited to take an Arabic test (oral and written) before admission.
4. Applicants can submit one application only. Duplicate applications for other programs will be disregarded.
Once the online application form has been fully submitted , with all the required and supporting documents, the application will be assessed. here are the requirements:
1. Copy of official identification document (Passport for International students - Qatari ID for citizens and residents of Qatar)
2. A bachelor's degree, or what equals it, certified by official authorities.
3. Undergraduate transcript of records certified by official authorities including all transferred courses, if any. Senior year students submit their latest transcripts.
4. At least TWO reference letters from academics familiar with the applicant's work requested via the online application form. An additional letter of recommendation may be submitted by a supervisor from previous employment.
5. Submit a valid minimum IELTS academic score 5.5 or 6; or TOEFL iBT score 59.
*Applicants are exempt from the English language requirement If they obtained a bachelor's degree from one of the American, British, Canadian, or Australian universities; or from their overseas branches.
*Graduation requires an Academic IELTS score of 6.5. Admitted students with IELTS score of 5.5 or 6 are required to satisfy the graduation requirement during their study at the DI, as they will undergo English classes to fulfill the English course requirements. Students are exempt if they submit the IELTS test again during the study and achieve the score required for graduation (6.5).
6. All presented official documents should be translated in Arabic or English.
8. A personal statement (Content & Instruction file).
9. Updated curriculum vitae (CV)