All applicants must fill an online application form and submit, where indicated, all required and supporting documents. Please read the following admission requirements and conditions carefully and then go to the online application page:
1. The applicant must have earned a bachelor's degree (Full time study) or its equivalent and obtain one of the minimum grades mentioned in the attached table.
2. Applicants of Dual Executive Master of Public and Business Administration must have a minimum of 5 years of management experience.
3. Scholarships are not available for EMBA/EMPA. All admitted students will commit to timely payment of tuition fees or provide proof of sponsorship from their employer or from a government entity in Qatar.
4. Applicants must submit one application only. Duplicate applications will be disregarded.
1. Once the online application form has been submitted in full, with all the required and supporting documents, the application will be assessed.
2. Copy of official identification (Passport for International students - Qatari ID for citizens and residents of Qatar)
3. A bachelor's degree certified by official authorities.
4. Undergraduate transcripts certified by official authorities including all transferred courses if any in English.
5. A minimum of TWO references from academics familiar with the applicant's work requested via the online application form. An additional letter of recommendation may be submitted by a supervisor from previous employment in English.
6. Meet one of the English requirements:
- Submit an Academic IELTS score of 6 or TOEFL iBt score of 78.
- If applicable, submit proof that your language of instruction in your previous academic program was English.
7. Applicants should submit one of the following test scores:
- The Business Admissions Test BAT (administered by DI), or;
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE), or;
- The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT).
8. All official transcripts must be submitted in English.
9. A personal statement (Content & Instruction file).
10. Updated curriculum vitae (CV).
11. Please note that English is the language of teaching in the EMBA/EMPA Dual Degree.
Fees and Scholarships:
The EMBA/EMPA Dual Degree fees are QR 279,000 payable throughout the duration of the study (21 months). Qataris in the Public Sector will be eligible to apply for government scholarship.