• "A Century of Settler-Colonialism in Palestine (1917-2017): Zionism's Entangled Project", The Brown Journal of World Affairs, vol. 24, no.2 (fall/winter 2017: forthcoming), co-authored with A. Jarbawi).
• "The Prolonged Decay of the Palestinian National Movement", National Identities (2017): http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/14608944.2017.1343813
• "The Symbiosis Between Palestinian 'Fayyadism' and Israeli 'Economic Peace: The Political Economy of Capitalist Peace in the Context of Colonization" Conflict, Security and Development: vol. 15, no.5 (2015): 455-477.
• "The structural Transformation of Palestinian Civil Society: Key Paradigm Shifts." Middle East Critique: vol. 24, no. 2, (2015): 191-210.
• "The Political Economy of Control in the Occupied Palestinian Territory", Critical Political Economy and the Middle East: A Reader, edited by Joel B., Sherene S., and Bassam H,. Stanford University Press, (forthcoming, 2018).
• "Lost in Transition: the Palestinian National Movement After Oslo", M (ed.), From the Disintegration, Reintegration and Domination in Israel and Palestine, edited by Mandy Turner University of Indiana Press, (forthcoming, 2018).
• "Disconnecting Civil Society from its Historical Extension: NGOs and Neoliberalism in Palestine", Human Rights, Human Security, National Security: The Intersection, edited by Saul Takahashi, Praeger Security International, (2014).
• "Alternative Development or Development Alternative? Post-Development Theory and Prospects of Social Movements in Palestine", Critical Studies in Development, Bisan Center for Research and Development, Ramallah, Palestine (2013).